New Template

I decided to change the template for my blog. I spent a couple of hours looking through hundreds of templates, eventually narrowing it down to this one ("Blue Flower"), and one other (http://notepadchaos-btemplates.blogspot.com/). I decided that this one is better, because it's very streamlined... not too busy. So, thanks to (Mukkamu) Templates Novo Blogger, who is apparently the creator of this template! heheh.

The only problem I have with it is that it wiped out my "followers" widget, and I'm not sure if I can put it back. It will take me a while to figure it out, if it's even possible, so.. bear with me!

Feel free to share what you think of it. ^^

Edit, March 2010: I've set my blog back to its old template. There were some graphic hosting issues with the last one that I'm not sure how to resolve. So, better to have something that works, right? :p

Thursday, July 2, 2009

1 Comment:

Aiyleta said...

Huzzah! Thank you so much to Pearl, The Beading Gem, for pointing out the problem with my comments, and for letting me know that I could just easily add my followers back to my sidebar. I'll get the hang of this thing eventually! ^-~